PDA

View Full Version : palpitations/sex

pinkynicca
03-09-11, 19:06
hello all i dont know if its ok to ask this but ill try anyways... i get flutters/palpitations often and they make me worry alot...i recently started drinking chamomile tea and it has been wonderful relieving them for the most part... that being said i get palpitations during sex with my girlfriend.. is this normal? i never seem to get them during any sort of excessive except for sex..anybody else? thanks so much.

suzy-sue
03-09-11, 23:14
Sex does increase your heart rate .Its the best cardiovascular excercise there is .So pretty normal id say ..Worrying about your increased heart rythmn could make you have palpitations ...Enjoy and relax :winks:..Sue

katykaty
04-09-11, 00:35
I had a similar experience the other, no palps but definitely panic interfering with sex... I had sex with my boyfriend on Monday night and afterwards as I was trying to catch my breath I suddenly started to worry that I couldn't breathe and started crying. My poor boyfriend had no idea what was happening. But I think my mind has started to associate the breathless feeling with a panic attack and tried to slip me into one. Thankfully I didn't let myself fall.

Sex and anxiety don't always pair well together I've found!