PDA

View Full Version : Panic attacks more frequent!

scoobygirl2005
14-05-06, 15:21
Hi guys.

My panic attacks seem to be getting a lot worse now. Yesterday was a really awful day I had about 15 panic attacks! Like one after the other. I kept telling myself its just a panic attack its nothing to worry about but that didn't work and then I just kept thinking about all the bad stuff going on and it just made me worry even more. So then I ended up with a headache that lasted for about 6 hours! I just don't seem to be able to control my panic attacks anymore. I don't know why they are becoming more frequent either. Any ideas on how to control them? Cos they are really getting me down. At times when I am having a panic attack I just sit there and I am frozen to the spot its awful. Thanks.

Scooby2005
x x

joolsukuk
14-05-06, 15:28
hi scooby..
i read in someone elses post about chewing gum as your body cant go into fight/flight mode and try to digest food and when you chew belly thinks food is coming i tried it and it helped.... or something else i do is when i get that wave start to come over me i scrub the kitchen floor!! wish i had a magic wand to wave and help you more ...try not to get down dont let them panics win its your body take control back (easier said than done i know) "waving a homemade wand your way to see if it helps" sending love and good vibes your way xxxxxxx

jools xx

scoobygirl2005
14-05-06, 15:32
Aw thanks Jools. I must say I haven't tried the chewing gum technique, but I shall try that. Thanks for the advice. Keep smiling.

Scooby2005
x x

joolsukuk
14-05-06, 16:52
hi scooby how you feeling now? have you been ok today i know yesterday was a bad one for you..been thinking of ya xxxx

jools xx

scoobygirl2005
14-05-06, 16:54
Hi Jools.

Thanks. Feeling okish, got this worrying feeling and its staying put it won't go, can feel that I am going to have a panic attack soon. Not nice.

Scooby2005
x x

joolsukuk
14-05-06, 16:57
scooby dont say you feel one coming ! say your going to go without one fight them panics "waving my wand like mad for you " you wont have one, you wont have one , you wont have one!!! is it working? xxxxx

jools xx

scoobygirl2005
14-05-06, 16:59
lol Jools. Its not really working no, but thanks for trying with your wand lol. Just feel really on edge and panicy. As I said yesterday I had about 15 panic attacks. And I can feel one coming on, just got this really scary worried feeling inside me! :(

Scooby2005
x x

joolsukuk
14-05-06, 17:02
have yu had one today/ if not look how well youve done so far! you and i both know worrying about one coming can bring it on so dont please ..are you chewing ?chew! chew! keep chatting to me if you like, fight it ..still waving wand for you xxxxxx

jools xx

scoobygirl2005
14-05-06, 17:03
lol. I have no chewing gum. lol. I just feel really weak and wobbly! One will come I know it will. The feeling is already in my chest! :( I won't be able to stop it.

Scooby2005
x x

joolsukuk
14-05-06, 17:07
yes you will be able to stop it....so you havent had one yet today? weak and wobbly is bearable (just) go have some toast that might help remember body cant do panic and digest! xxxx

jools xx

scoobygirl2005
14-05-06, 17:08
lol. Ok I will go and eat something. Back in a bit. lol. Am not sure if it will work though.

Scooby2005
x x

joolsukuk
14-05-06, 17:15
good for you...be possitive ..yes it will work... i will keep checking if you reply i will chat more ok hun youve been ok so far ... still waving wand your way xxxxxxxx

jools xx

scoobygirl2005
14-05-06, 18:39
Hi Jools.

Thanks so much for helping me out earlier, luckily I only had a very mild panic attack! So thats good eh! Hope you are ok.

Scooby2005
x x

joolsukuk
14-05-06, 20:07
hay scooby...hows it going hun?look how well youve done compared to yesterday its a step in he right direction.xxxxxx

jools xx

wobily_lin
16-05-06, 06:03
Hi Lucy,

Sorry hun I didn't post here. As you know babe I've had a lot on my plate too as I know you have. I have told you before hun that u must eat as it does help even tho U think it doesnt. Will also help with your headaches. The only thing I know is to try if you can to occupy ur mind at times of attacks or anxiousness. The other one is deep breathing. Relax hun. I know you have a lot on your mind and are hurting babes.

Sorry for the late post hun. You know where I am dont ya. lol.

((((((((((((((((((((HUGE HUGS BABE))))))))))))))))))))))))

Take care of you for me. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lin,
xxx

scoobygirl2005
16-05-06, 11:36
Aw thanks Lin. Thats ok I wasn't expecting you to reply as I know you have had a lot on. Hope you are feeling better hunni.

Scooby2005
x x

Oh and thanks for the advice! I will bare that in mind.

shiv
16-05-06, 13:18
Just chatting to you half hour ago scooby but had to nip off cos victor meldrew got home!

I know you're having a hard time of it hon, but I promise you things WILL get better.

(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))) to you.

Shiv x

scoobygirl2005
17-05-06, 15:12
Thanks Shiv. I still can't seem to control the panic attacks though, they are really annoying me having one after another every day. Its making me feel so weak and ill.

Scooby2005
x x

joeyb
23-06-06, 21:14
I don't know if I replied to you yet. Check out the symptoms of the condition called CANDIDA on the web. You might find that it fits your symptoms. I had it a few years ago. It is a yeast overgrowth in the gut - so that nutrients cannot go into the bloodstream correctly or to the brain. It only calls for a change in diet and some natural supplements. In a couple days after taking CAPRYLIC ACID from the health food store or on-line ordering, you will not have panic attacks anymore. Try it out - you will be surprised. During your treatment however, you will get worse only for a while - then you will start getting better. It took a couple of years until I started feeling like a human again. write me if you want at willowtree989@yahoo.com.

lildutt
24-06-06, 00:34
im so sorry i havent been around hun
why didnt you say anything on msn
when we spoke
im always around for you hun if you ever want to talk
bellxx