PDA

View Full Version : Cortisol Manger

Davinci817
04-09-11, 04:30
Curious if anyone has ever tried Cortisol manager or anything similar. It has Ashwagandha, L-theanine and magnolia bark extract in it. My DHEA was elevated on my blood work and both my GP and GYN think it is stress related. My compounding pharmacist has recommended this product to help balance out a hormone issue as well as to assist with the anxiety and sleep problems.

I took my first one last night before bed and have to say it was the best sleep I have had in awhile. Going to continue with it because I figure it can't hurt. Just curious if anyone else has used it and had any luck.

Been on L-theanine for quite sometime and it does seem to help me stay a bit more calm. I was told to continue with it as well as take the new supplement. My doctor thought it was a good idea too.

The 28 day study I read on it sounded really good, with a lot of people having improvement.

Will try to update if it helps.

Davinci817
04-09-11, 05:11
Oops, can a mod please move this to the appropriate area of the forums. I looked but didn't scroll far enough to the natural remedy area of the forum. Sorry about that!