PDA

View Full Version : A New Unwelcome Twist

trytobecool
04-09-11, 06:13
Hi all and thanks in advance for reading,
I've dealt with anxiety for maybe 8-9 years now but its only recently become unbearable. The last 6 months I've made hell over things that would usually go over my head (small debts, work issues, etc.) and when one worry would be resolved i'd find another to replace it. Its non-stop and just the thought of losing a bus ticket leaves me with a horrible pit feeling in my stomach
I still have this everyday but now i get overly upset at every account of suffering (human or otherwise) how close to home. I know empathy is a value but along with my own issues i feel too put upon even though I....jeez, dont quite know how to finish this?

shaibiprincess
04-09-11, 07:58
totally understand what you mean...i fret over everything to the point of stupidity...its learnt behaviour i think im so used to feeling anxious that when i feel normal it leads me to then feel anxious... :-/ dont have any advice to give ya really as im trying to find out how to chill myslef out i guess im tryin to say i feel ya and its freekin awful x

trytobecool
04-09-11, 08:04
yeah i think i look for things to be anxious about when I'm not creating them (whole different story i guess). I just for forward the the occasional break from it when it all seems so basic