PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm dying

raphaelite
04-09-11, 12:08
I think I'm dying or I should just end it. I've had a huge falling out with my mum, I've told my boyfriend I don't want to be with him anymore even though i will die with out him and I'm having the worst panic attack i've ever had. Just want to end it. Things are so desperate.

rachel04
04-09-11, 12:41
hi raph, iv been thinking im going to die for the last 7 yrs, its a horrid feeling, iv had lots of fall oust with my mam but we always back talking, youl be ok just breath, go for a walk take your mind off things for a while, go somewhere where ur not now just to get out of the situation, hope ur ok xx

baldy_dude
05-09-11, 14:28
Hey Raphaelite,
How are you feeling today? I might be stating something very obvious here, but why don't you confide in you mum - tell her everything. These feelings that we are experiencing when we have panic attacks, make us act and say things that are just not normal for our behaviour. Thats what happens; and ultimately those closest to us feel the affects of our feelings. I immediately felt a weight off my shoulders when I came clean with everything to my close friends and family; it was difficult to do, but hey, it was soo worth it. They tried to understand, and even those that can't really understand completely, can give you support that helps.
Talk with you mum, talk with your boyfriend - put everything out in the open, and you will feel so much better.
Take care!!
baldydude

lindor
05-09-11, 15:58
This will pass, I promise you.
Do talk to your Mum, even apologise to her for the falling out even if you dont think the row was your fault. same with your boyfriend. You wont lose face and it will make you feel so much better. Trust me, I've been there.

dorothy1983
05-09-11, 19:46
Hi Raphaelite.
Have a read and re-read of your signature. It speaketh the truth.
Panic attacks will end. The falling out with your mum will resolve itself. You will feel in a slightly better place very soon. Yes there will be bad times like how you were feeling when you wrote your message, but you will also have good times either now or soon in the future. You just need to get over this dark patch. Tell yourself, you are feeling so bad now, surely the only way must be up. And you will get there.
If you end it all, there will never be anymore good times. You wont resolve things with your mum. You will be missing out on a whole future. A future that can only improve on how you are feeling now??

A close friend commit suicide last year, it was devastating for all who knew him. Yes, there were friends and close family members who he had had a falling out with, but thats what friends and family do. The fall out, and then soon, its all forgotten and you carry on as normal until the next time! He has left everyone distraught, angry, sorry and confused. Why did he not speak to anyone? Tell him how he felt? No falling out is worth the sorrow that suicide causes, I promise you that. You need to speak to somebody close to you, whether its your (ex?) boyfriend, your mum, or someone else who can help you right now. Yes it may well be all over for you if you did end it all, but you will leave behind people who's lives will never be the same again.

Please come back and let us know that you are OK. Take care of yourself.