PDA

View Full Version : I have panics but...

MidnightCalm
04-09-11, 14:10
I have more of an all day anxiety but the horrible thing is and I don'#t know if you're the same, I get panic attacks, massive ones that're so awful but afterwards I just feel ill, I hurt and I can't rest and I feel like death.
Is it normal for it to last all day? I'm either panicking or feeling awful from the after effects which sometimes brings on another panic!

Davinci817
05-09-11, 04:41
My chest will hurt for a long time after an attack. I feel like a steam engine has rolled over me.

Missislost
05-09-11, 07:27
I always feel ruined very very tired agitated snappy and just sore x

MandySlade
05-09-11, 07:56
My panic attacks tend to differ from other peoples in that I rarely get breathing symptoms. I get severe depersonalization and the feeling of "waves" coming over me, like I might faint. Sometimes the room will feel or look smaller to me. Above all, I just feel very very terrified, like something is seriously wrong and I'm going to die. That being said.... afterwards I always feel -exhausted- and yet "on edge". I think it's the giant dump of adrenaline we get. Sort of like when you're all shaky after almost getting into a car accident?