PDA

View Full Version : Good Evening!

Layla Darling
04-09-11, 21:09
Hi,

Two years ago I started suffering with Panic Attacks/anxiety, the doctor prescribed me with Citropam 20mg and after a few weeks the symptoms did go and I was able to get on with my life again. 9 months ago I came off of the tablets and have been absolutely fine, until about a month ago when for no apparent reason the symptoms started to reappear until I am now in a constant state of anxiety. The doctor has again prescribed me citropam which I am going to start taking tomorrow but last time I took them I got 10 times worse before I got better, although they did work in the end. I am not looking forward to the next few weeks as I have two young children and a husband who is at work all day and even taking my kids to school is going to be such a struggle. Has anyone got any advice?

Thanks

Layla

nomorepanic
04-09-11, 21:10
Hi Layla Darling

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

terror-x
04-09-11, 22:30
welcome to the site we are all here to help :)

venusbluejeans
05-09-11, 03:28
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome: