PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm new here!

rosa_j_t
04-09-11, 21:52
Hello!

My name's Rosa, I'm 23, and live in Leeds. I only just found this forum, though I've been a member of No Panic for some time, and have done a course of mentoring and telephone recovery group (once each). I've had an anxiety problem for 2 years, though the roots extend further back (as I'm sure you all understand).

I also have M.E (or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) which is the biggest root cause of the anxiety, and makes dealing with the anxiety a bit complicated at times.

I'm just recently going through a bad patch anxiety wise, after just recovering from a relapse M.E wise (if its not one thing its the other!) and have been re-putting into practice all the stuff I've learnt from No Panic (which I let slip during the ME relapse!), and waiting for the good effects to seep through into the rest of the day. Trying to stay positive, and hopeful, and am glad to have found this forum!

Looking forward to talking to you all! Wishing you all the best, much love, Rosa xx

diane07
04-09-11, 21:56
Hi rosa_j_t

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Deepest Blue
04-09-11, 22:36
Hi Rosa, welcome to the forum :)

venusbluejeans
05-09-11, 03:27
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome: