PDA

View Full Version : Ha suffers read this!

pablo22
04-09-11, 22:01
so i've been on it two weeks, and it is amazing. GREEN TEA, 100s of benefits, peace of mind that ur chances of serious illness have been radically cut,

also, it blocks the absorption of fat, thanks to the ECGC, already lost 4 pounds! no dieting, just a 30 minute walk a day, and 6 mugs of green tea:yesyes:

Davinci817
05-09-11, 04:31
You can get a supplement that is called L-theanine which is the good stuff in green tea.....might save you from having to drink 6 cups a day and taking in excess caffeine. I have been using it for about a year and it does help.

M155anthr0p3
05-09-11, 12:09
so i've been on it two weeks, and it is amazing. GREEN TEA, 100s of benefits, peace of mind that ur chances of serious illness have been radically cut,

also, it blocks the absorption of fat, thanks to the ECGC, already lost 4 pounds! no dieting, just a 30 minute walk a day, and 6 mugs of green tea:yesyes:

Makes you lose weight???!!!!

I'm off to get some lol......

pablo22
05-09-11, 13:24
theres not an awful lot of caffine in each cup though, i used to drink coffee so i'm a lot less wired now lol (something like 2 mugs of green tea = one americano),

and ye it really does help you lose weight!, i drink it with every meal, instead of the squash i used to have, twinnings do a really nice apple and pear green tea, but lyons now do it, green tea with lemon, or green tea with mint!

:yahoo: