PDA

View Full Version : Hello...

BlackUnicorn
05-09-11, 05:53
I am so pleased to have found you guys here. I've been having a bad time of it lately with anxiety (especially health related). I'm coming up to 39 and have just had my fourth baby in April. Had a LOT going on for the past few years, quite stressful stuff, and now when my life has settled down I get this :wacko:. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Also would love to make friends on here who are going through the same thing.

nomorepanic
05-09-11, 05:58
Hi BlackUnicorn

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

rachel04
05-09-11, 10:31
welcome blackunicorn
im in my 7th yr of anxiety, mostly health anxiety really, im having a hard time getting over this it all started after i had my daughter 7 yrs ago iv become the total opposite of what i used to be, gets worse when im relaxing then my mind wanders big time. hope we can get over this xx

paulst
05-09-11, 10:50
Hi blackunicorn and :welcome:to the forum.

BlackUnicorn
05-09-11, 12:22
Thank you :) Rachel, we will get through this in time ((hugs)).

venusbluejeans
07-09-11, 12:41
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome: