PDA

View Full Version : Just receieved an email

countrygirl
05-09-11, 10:47
Which makes me wonder if someone has taken our email addresses off here as the email is about research which shows prolonged stress is bad for your health. Its from Da Vinci so if anyone else gets this one don't read it no matter how tempted you are. I didn't just binned it straight away.

mikewales
05-09-11, 11:13
No emails for members are given out to anyone from the site, but if you have an email address as your contact, then they could have sent it that way

nomorepanic
05-09-11, 12:52
The only way someone could get your email address from here is if they emailed you and you replied from your own email account.

I can assure you your email address is safe on NMP from spammers.

Anxious_gal
05-09-11, 13:53
Google your email address to see if comes up :)

Spam email is very common, you can mark it as spam too from your email account.
They wouldn't get your email address from here unless they hacked into the system and I'm sure the admins would know if that happened.

countrygirl
11-09-11, 16:43
Just remembered my post and wanting to say sorry to admin as I did not mean to imply that the site was not secure. I was thinking more that other people on here might get same email and it might frighten them but re reading my post realised that I had said email address could have come from here.

Can only say old age and senility is getting to me too!:)

nomorepanic
11-09-11, 17:25
It's fine. We just wanted to reassure you that people can't get your email address from here.