PDA

View Full Version : My first post

white2001
05-09-11, 17:01
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a long term sufferer of panic attacks and health anxiety. Admittedly it is better now I'm older and a tiny bit wiser but when I have a bad spell I really go through a bad spell which is normally triggered by some awful symptom that I then obsess over and end up in a vicious cycle of symptom, panic and feeling low! I also have specific phobias which I try really hard to conquer. I find it sad sometimes that life can seem a challenge but then over the years I prefer to look at is as an achievement and be proud.

I hope this forum can be a friendly support to me plus I hope to be able to help others. My knowledge of panic is quite big unfortunately!! This gets me nowhere on pub quizzes but hopefully can here!

Karen

nomorepanic
05-09-11, 17:03
Hi white2001

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

pinkdove
05-09-11, 19:14
:welcome: Hi Karen and welcome to nmp, like you i suffer from anxiety, and have had a lot of support on this site, you can also try the chat room when you feel like it, as well as being helpfull, you soon get to know the other members, and can have a laugh too take carexx

rachel04
05-09-11, 20:09
hi karen welcome
iv been suffering for 7 yrs now with anxiety, im new to this site too lots of information shared from others

venusbluejeans
07-09-11, 12:41
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome: