PDA

View Full Version : more than anxiety?

becks xxx
06-09-11, 16:15
Hi everyone, i havent been on here for a verylong time as things have been going pretty good for me!! i've managed to attend a party, went to see a show up london and have been so happy for doing that. next week i start college which is a very big challenge as when my anxiety was so bad i dropped out of skl because it was too much for me.
anyway about 5/6 months ago, a few weeks before starting my meds i experienced another symptom.
i cant help but think more and more into this. and the more i think about it the more it seems to come, it's scaring me so much, ijust want to feel reassured. and it's so difficult to explain, how can this be anxiety? i cnt find nothing like it on any anxiety symptoms :-(
it starts with a weird feeling at the back of my head, sort of tingly, tight, pressure feeling
then i get a song going round in my head
and it's like im happy-too happy in my head? but nothing comes out.. im still talking normal , doing everything normal just this horrid ffeeling in my head.
what the hell is this. since ive had anxiety ive always fought the fear of bipolar, now it just makes me think this is gonna send me into mania :'( please tell me someone else has this???? i dont want college to be ruined by this :-(

linjoy
06-09-11, 16:23
Hi Becks
It sounds like anxiety to me, I get a similar thing, my mind gets stuck on a particular song, not always the same one, and only the first couple of lines and I can't get rid of it, sometimes I wake up in the morning and I,m still listening to the same words! The best way to deal with it is to not let it bother you ignore it and it will disappear.
T

becks xxx
06-09-11, 16:26
Thanks for the reply linjoy. I will definately try to just ignore it, it's the head feeling that bothers me the most :-( feel like im happier in my head. it's so weird. have you ever had anything like this?