PDA

View Full Version : In a mess please help :(

miniholly
06-09-11, 16:47
So last week i came off the pill (cilest) and whilst on them i developed headaches, noW im off them the headaches come a bit more frequent and last night i had a burning sensation on my ear and a sharp dull pain on top of my head which is followed by a pressurevwhen i move my head. I went tonthe drs today and said wasnt anything to do with the pill and said it may be serious or not which has now fueled my anxiety and quite happily sent me on my way. I went to speak to my pharmacist and he said it was to do with the pill.Now i believe im at deaths door and cant stop crying as i have mixed answers ive convinced myself i have a brain tumor or anyuresm please someone help :( is it as serious as im thinking?

M155anthr0p3
06-09-11, 17:25
I came off Microgynon because it gave me headaches, which still went on after I had stopped taking it. You have to remember it stays in your system for a while...

Stop stressing!!
Hope you feel better.

miniholly
06-09-11, 19:08
I just don't get why I have a pressure feeling alongside a pain why would me coming off the pill cause a pain like this? :\ i've never had it before.
i feel so miserable and sad and distressed, i already can't stand it i wish i never took those damn pills in the first place or never came off them i felt miserable on them but atm i just feel 100 times worse, i just want these feelings to stop. my doctor never even gave me a straight answer about other contraceptives either.
im so upset haven't stopped crying for about 4 hours now