PDA

View Full Version : Ow! It feels like my stomach acid is sloshing around all the time

player_pawn
06-09-11, 18:12
About six weeks ago, I noticed that my stomach hurt every morning when I woke up. I paid it no mind, as it always went away after 10 minutes or so. Then, it stayed longer and longer until it was with me all day. Shortly thereafter, I started having extremely bad diarrhea.

I've found that when I moved around, it felt like the contents of my stomach were noticably sloshing around inside of me. If I rolled over, I could feel the pain move from one side to the other, as though it was settling at the lowest point. It's keeping me from exercising and being otherwise active, and I find that I'm stuck lying on my back all night long to keep the weird, sloshy pain sedentary.

The pain is very slight, and occasionally feels like when you haven't eaten for a day... That familiar "grumble" of your stomach telling you it needs food.

When I eat, the pain will sometimes momentarily subside.

After about six weeks of this, I've also now just recently (within three or four days) become bloated and gassy. I'm constantly belching, and it sometimes tastes slightly vomitous or acidic.

Will someone please tell me that this isn't stomach cancer or something else really serious? I'm out of my mind with fear, but living in the USA and not having insurance, I cannot afford to see a doctor.

AlexandriaUK
06-09-11, 18:15
When we are anxious we create more acid in our tums and then we fear the symptom and the roller coaster ride begins, try eating a little and often and get some gaviston advanced, see how that goes.
Dont you have walk in centres?????

Anxious_gal
06-09-11, 18:24
Try taking some antacids , you can get them in the pharmacy.
do you get any kind of free health care in the USA?