PDA

View Full Version : Fast breathing started me off.

cthechick84
06-09-11, 21:41
Really on a low now im 20weeks pregnant and i suffer with panic anxiety ,ive had it since my 2nd child was born in 2008 and gradully its got worse managed to pull myself out and am stil on beta blockers 1.25 mg still and am slowly getting off these as im pregnant and worried what it could do .But been doing okay on edge every other day but manage to stop full blown panic usualy but last night went to bed extremly tired and was led doing my wordsearch when i noitced myself starting to feel weird and took a big breath and got out of bed for glass of water then all of a sudden my breathing went funny like got fast and i felt i was breathing like a steam train really noisy so i went downstairs in the dark and slowly calmed myself down -splashed my face with cold water and drank a gallon too. But since then ive been worrying that its starting off and with this new symptom not sure if ive ever had it bfore and my nose does feel congested like blocked so that cud of made it worse ,just dont no what came over me.do u think its the panic? ive had issues with breathing like i cant fully get deep breaths before and now this im very uptight now. my mind really doesnt help as soon as i feel panicy it taks to me with allsorts of negatives . really hope its going to disapear as quick as it came back cnt handle any more symptoms . Hope your all doing ok love chantxxx

Anxious_gal
08-09-11, 18:32
You heart rate just went up, maybe triggered by getting out of bed.
Mine does that all the time, moving and such can set off my palpitations, it's also very common for pregnant women to get palpitations too so I hear.
Sometimes I get this fluttery feeling in chest which makes my breathing go funny.
Anxiety can do that to you. But at some point in pregnancy the baby can be in certain area and pushes on your chest which can make you feel breathless but I'm not sure at what point that can happen.