PDA

View Full Version : Need help - New member! ( Bit long)

zeezme
07-09-11, 13:22
Hello All,
Just joined today. And obviously if I joined , it means there is a problem! I have been suffering from anxiety for some time now. BUt my HA was well controlled..at the most it used to stay for a few weeks then I would go back to normal. But with the passage of my aunt last year suddenly and then the subsequent betrayal by my BESTEST friend...it has come back with a vengeance! and still there.! To the point that I dont remember a day since a year when I have felt normal..I so miss myself. But I cant help it..and I am not making up stuff..I am always having this or that symptom.

First 6 months it was all heart related..then finally wnt to a cardio who did everything and said all was fine...but that if i keep up with this stress level then its not good for me or my heart! :P

I was finally coming out of my cardio HA when suddenly one night, i found a lump underneath my jaw. COMPLETE PANIC. Showed a doc who said its just a swollen gland..and its iwll go away. This was back in December...I havent touched that place again. But I am 100% sure that the lump is still there..needless to say i was convinced i had lymphoma. And ofcourse the itching started. And that was again another traumatic stressful 4-5 months. I had a full blood checkup in March..and all was fine. ..i tried to minimise my stress..somehow told myself that if i did have lymphoma..i should have lost some weight as its been almost 8 months or so. Come August...while taking a bath I suddenly discovered a lump behind my earlobe..rather on my earlobe (the area where the lobe meets the neck) and SHIT happens all over again..coz again I google..and ofcoz..againa Lymphoma...another shitty month. FInlly felt like complete crap..and went to an ENT..who checked it and said that it was completely superficial ..and its a cyst. But why would i sudden;y get a cyst there? I am so confused...But I didnt mention my lymphoma scare to him..I normally just always want to run out a doctors office once he says that its OK.
So been living with that since then....told myself..that if hte doctor thinks its a cyst..then just trust the doctor.

And yet again..since the past 2 days...again SHIT happens. I have to mention though..that i had eczema as a kid and as a preteen..and needless to say its come back in full swin since all this anxiety and stress kicked in. I have them on my nipples too. Never bothered with them...coz as a preteen too i had them..if they itch really badly..i usually put some elecom and it goes away. But since the pst 2 days I have been having a weird burning sensation in my left nipple/breast!! I am so shit scared..all over again!! I dont know where it is..I cant pinpoint to an exact point. But I think its coming from my nipple..and radiating toeards the right side of my left breast and chest bone. If I stay still the burning isnt there..its only when i shake my breast around or with movemebnt...that this burning sensation is there. I am so scared...
I googled..and ofcourse..Pagets came up. I am 28 years old. Is that the approproate age for this disease? i am so scared..i dont know what it is.
And i am too scared to show a doc.. I had done a breast ultrasound in march 2010..which was ok. But not this year...I am even scared to feel for lumps...

PLease HELP me..what should I do??

Tea Caddy
07-09-11, 13:34
Doctors are not to be scared of thieve seen it all before i find when going to the doctors taking my wife along helps me stay calm an rational, by going to the doctors you can asses the issue earlier rather than later take some one close to you that you trust