PDA

View Full Version : met some absolutely wonderful people!!

lucy devine
07-09-11, 22:44
Hiya
I would just like to thank you this site for allowing me to meet some absolutely wonderful people...
I had the pleasure to meet some during my stay in scotland (you know who you all are) and would like to say just how amazing they are...I love them all to absolute bits and tonight was amazing...full of fun, good chat and company and absolutely lots of laughs.
I would also like to thank cybermummy no.1 (mandygm) for such a wonderful two meets...i cannot say how much i've enjoyed having the chance to meet you and i will cherish my lucyplodicus money bank forever...it will be a great reminder of our meets and how much you have helped and aided me on the road to recovery...it will take pride of place in my university room and will be forever a reminder of how far i've come! i love you to absolute bits xxxx
also, cybermum2 (elen)...how could i miss you out, you're such an amazing person both on here and in person...we've had some wonderful laughs and your cuddles are the absolute best!! I can't thank you enough for how much you've helped me and listened me droning on about my worries...i love you lots too!!
munkeyinblack and murphy's maw...i got to meet you two for the first time today and i am sooo grateful for having the opportunity to do that, i must thank you maw for the wonderful present you gave me and munkey thank you so much for the gift of your absolutely awesome music on the memory stick...it will be cherished dearly.
I think the best present of all however was being able to meet you wonderful people...i don't think my stomach has hurt so much in a long time from laughing :P thank you so much...you all mean the world to me!!
lots and lots and lots of love and lucy-hugs
xxxxxxxx

RafflesGeorgiou
07-09-11, 22:48
Awww Lucy that's really lovely. I bet they'll appreciate meeting you soo much too! Glad you all had a fantastic time, your a lovely bunch of people!.

Raf xx

Elen
07-09-11, 23:07
aww Lucy thanks you so much.

I have loved meeting you and only wish that we could have had more time together.

You are exactly what I thought you would be, smart, funny, pretty, sensitive and with a wicked sense of humour.

You are a total star honey and I am so pleased that I have had an opportunity to meet you in person.

As for Mandy, Munkey and Maw, what can I say, you are all brill.

Thanks for taking the time to post this honey it is really sweet of you.

Loads of luv and hugs

Elen xxx

MandyGM
07-09-11, 23:34
Lucy, my gorgeous, funny, lovely cyberdaughter - so lovely to meet you, and you better come back to visit again! You will have such a great time at Uni, and your Lucyplodicus will remind you of how I see you, and who you are really. Thanks to elen, maw and Billy Bob too for such a good night - love you all lots and lots xxxx

diane07
07-09-11, 23:41
Aww it is so lovely to hear you all met up and had a lovely time :yesyes:

I personally have made and met some of the most fabulous friends in my life from nmp.

Well done you all for achieving the meet.

di xx

Murphys Maw
07-09-11, 23:53
Lucy

Thank you for posting this. It's sooooo thoughtful of you.

I loved meeting everyone tonight. Laugh, i havent laughed so much in ages so thank you for that too. You are a lovely girl and you have lovely hair. I looked up dragon balm and its helps when you have a cold, kinda like Vicks i guess.

Elen

Thank you for your support in my early days on NMP, you made such a difference, encouraging me to eat when I couldnt. I hope to know you a long time. Hope your dogs enjoy the bones lol

Mandy

My (not so evil) twin. I knew we'd get along from early days. You think like me and I think like you. Your company tonight was so relaxing and I felt at ease straight away. Hope Boo and Floyd enjoy the Dreamies.

Munk

Your such a fun girl. We should try to laugh as hard as that every day and if you can make one pserson smile, then job done. Enjoy yer nana.

I hope I wasn't too in your face, im not always so high but was really excited to meet you all and thats how it comes out lol

Hugs n stuff
Maw x x x x :bighug1:

P.S. I farted all the way home, yee haa !

macc noodle
08-09-11, 00:44
OK guys - I am coming next time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

So glad that you all had a brilliant time and have given Lucy a great big boost to send her on her way to Uni where I know she will continue to recover and will have the best time ever and make some fabulous friends.

Lucy - you have come on in leaps and bounds this summer and I am sooooo proud of your determination and courage and just want to say "carry on the good work sweetie"

Macc Noodle

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

munkeyinblack
08-09-11, 13:49
I just saw this thread and it made me awwwww.

I had a brilliant time to, haven't felt so relaxed in a long time and don't think i've ever laughed so much !

Roll on meet number 2 (or 3 if your mandy and elen ) !!!!!

Love you all loads
Munkey
xx

lucy devine
08-09-11, 14:50
thank you so so much for the lovely replies!!
and macc, thanks for your very thoughtful response...i don't think i could of come so far without all you wonderful people...onwards and upwards eh
lots and lots of love
xxxxxxxxxx

Vanilla Sky
08-09-11, 16:39
So glad you all had a nice meet :)

Paige xx