PDA

View Full Version : Indigestion

JulesD
08-09-11, 13:19
Hi am due on and my HA has really notched up a gear, today I have convinved myself I have either stomach cancer, or lymphoma. Last week I had a terrible aching pain in my upper abdomen, which went through to my back I felt sick and was belching and passing wind, it lasted for about 4 hours, I took some windeze which did nothing then come colpermin (I have IBS but this was a different pain to IBS). it seemed to calm it a little, I have also been having the same pain on and off but not as severe this last week with also this itching all over my body. Does anyone else have this coudl this all be anxiety related?

daisydoo
08-09-11, 13:33
Hi
My husband, who doesnt stress about his health at all kept getting this. Really bad pain as it stopped him eating and this is never known. I was amazed he was so blase about it all.
When it stopped him enjoying a pint he said im going to try gaviscon if it works im ok if it doesnt then i will think about it. He took the gaviscon which i thought would never work and he was fine.
Bit long winded i know but what i am trying to say we anxious people (well me anyway) always fear the worst. Maybe try a basic indegestion med and if that works at all you know what it is.
I have IBS apparently and i would never have belived how painful this can be. I really thought i had appendicities once or maybe twice! (but again thats me).
And the pain lasts for weeks anywhere from ribs to pubic bone.
Good luck x