PDA

View Full Version : hi there im new to this

flashdancer
08-09-11, 17:33
hi ive just started using this medication on tuesday for insomnia..the doseage is 15mg. on tuesday night it knocked me (had restless legs poss a side effect?) out for apart from going to the toilet 3 times but managed to go straight back to sleep, felt crappy yesterday tho very tired but not enough to sleep again. took another tablet last night and only got a few hours sleep last night as it took well over an hour to work? also taking prozac too....should it be making me really sleepy straight away and make me sleep all through the night?

flashdancer
08-09-11, 18:08
hi there im new to this
hi ive just started using this medication on tuesday for insomnia..the doseage is 15mg. on tuesday night it knocked me (had restless legs poss a side effect?) out for apart from going to the toilet 3 times but managed to go straight back to sleep, felt crappy yesterday tho very tired but not enough to sleep again. took another tablet last night and only got a few hours sleep last night as it took well over an hour to work? also taking prozac too....should it be making me really sleepy straight away and make me sleep all through the night?

MHeath
15-05-12, 13:55
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Glad to meet you and hope we will have some good time together.

BobbyDog
15-05-12, 14:20
You didn't say what the medication is that you are taking for insomnia?