PDA

View Full Version : CBT help

ladyneedshelp
15-05-06, 14:13
Just wanted to let everyone know about a cognitive behaviour site called www.livinglifetothefull which I hope will help people who are not too distressed to follow it.
Also I got an excellent CD on panic attacks which includes deep relaxation techniques from a site called uncommon knowledge.
Hope this helps people.
Unfortunately my anxiety/depression is too strong so having trouble coping at present and am seeing consulatnt tonight.please wish me luck with the next few weeks on anti-depressants.
Ok I don't want people to think the CBT didn't work for her ! because I will go back to it when I have my depression lifted as I think it is the way forward for long term health.

Daisybun
15-05-06, 16:04
Thanks for the info, I'm going to check it out, I've been referred for CBT. Hope all goes well tonight

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

Shaz
15-05-06, 16:43
Hi,
Thank you for the link. I'm going to have a look because I haven't done any CBT before.

Sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time at the moment and good luck for tonight.

Take care
Shaz

What cannot be fitted into your day, cannot be done - forget about it!

scoobygirl2005
15-05-06, 17:32
Hi.

Thanks for recommending the website. Am going to have a look at it now. It looks good. Thanks for that.

Scooby2005
x x