PDA

View Full Version : Am so scared

JoniEdwards
09-09-11, 05:38
Hi there I'm so scared right now. I'm shaking I think I am having a heartattack its bearing so fast and it jumps in my throat. I normally have a few alcohol drinks per day to relax but I dont have any today I think my body is going to shut down from not having alcohol I'm really scared I also have OCD with numbers and my number is 9 11. Today is 9 9 11. I'm so freaking out I think today I'm going to die. :((((((((

JoniEdwards
09-09-11, 05:39
Ugh this sucks so much I just want to be not scared anymore.

countrygirl
09-09-11, 10:41
If you can post on here you are NOT having a heart attack. More like panic anxiety because you are so wound up with your ocd. Also if you are drinking alcohol every single day then you will get some withdrawal if you don't drink for 24 hrs and typically includes the shakes and racing heart and sweats just like anxiety attack. I have a friend who is an alcoholic and she cannot go more than 12 hrs without alcohol or she gets really bad sweats shakes and racing heart which makes her drink again to get rid of the symptoms and on and on it goes, although her liver is now in a bad way :weep:

If you can manage a few days without any alcohol and just tell yourself that the physical symptoms are not harmful and will pass then after a few days they will go away or even after 24 hrs depending on how much alcohol you are drinking every 24 hrs.

I am not lecturing you here at all it is your life to do as you wish but just hoped that having some information might be a help to you and to reassure you that you do not have any symptoms of a heart attack.

JoniEdwards
09-09-11, 13:31
Thank you. I appreciate the comment. Am feeling a bit better, still no alcohol and I am now very dizzy today and didn't sleep well last night at all.

PokerFace
09-09-11, 13:35
I'm the same with numbers 13 and 47, I get really panicky on the 13th of every month, panic if I look at the clock and it's 13 or 47 and if its Friday the 13th I'm even worse, but my boyfriend first told me he loved me on Friday the 13th earlier this year and I had the best night of my life, so just goes to show, just because we think the numbers are bad and are some kind of warning, they really aren't! x