PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

mandshere2000
09-09-11, 18:47
Hiya,
My names manda and i,m 47 and mother of 2......i had my first panic attack when i was 21 and have suffered on/off since, i have also been on prozac on/off for best part of 20 yrs.
Ive been pretty free of panic attacks since last year even though i would still get anxious when stressed and would sometimes feel the first signs of panic coming i managed to stop it progressing into one.......well that all went out the window 2 wks ago:weep: and i woke at 2am in the morning feeling terrified, could,nt feel my body and really bad depersonalisation (would love to hear from anyone who has suffered with this) i did the most ridiculous thing in my total terror and thats really how i felt:weep: i used a pin to constantly jab into my hand till it bled trying to feel some pain or just something......feel pretty stupid even talking about it and plz i really am not mad well i hope not:scared15:.
Sorry this is such a long post being its my first......i am so looking forward to getting to know you all and being able to share what we all go through day to day.
Big Hugs
Manda xx

diane07
09-09-11, 18:48
Hi mandshere2000

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

paulst
09-09-11, 22:08
Hi Manda:welcome:to the forum, Im glad you found us.

recoil
10-09-11, 23:01
hi and :welcome: to nmp