PDA

View Full Version : So many things wrong!!

pb
09-09-11, 21:39
I have so many health problems at the moment i feel like im going mad and i just cant cope.
1 - neck spasms that i had a few months ago have returned.
2-reflux and pain in chest when swallowing, have hospital appointment in a couple of weeks.
3- very painful hip
4- chronic fissure-have hospital appointment in oct.
5- polyp on uterus, cant face having it removed.

I feel so overwhelmed , my life is a nightmare

bronte
10-09-11, 10:09
i pb i have a very painful hip i dont know if thats my ibs im having bladder problems with blood in urine and on tissue occasionally im having a ultrasound this afternoon ive also had uterine polyp which i did have removed and theres honestly nothing to it and i wasnt even sedated but i know what you mean about being overwhelmed i sometimes think please body give me a break x

bronte
10-09-11, 10:12
i also suffer from chronic pelvic pain i have type 2 diabetes high blood pressure high cholesterol i have some sort of pain everday it gets me down x

pb
10-09-11, 18:22
Thank you for your reply, i know i should just try to deal with one problem at a time. Also i think i should let my gp know how overwhelmed i feel.
Im 48 and feel so old and past it x

swgrl09
11-09-11, 03:01
What have you tried for your neck spasms? I only ask because I have suffered from neck spasms since being in a car accident in Feb 2010. It's been a year and a half of them. I tried a chiro and massage therapy, and those did help but only temporarily. Finally I tried acupuncture, and it took a few appointments, but after maybe 2-3 appointments it was like magic. I probably went a total of 6 times and then stopped going because I went away for a while, but my neck still feels great. I suggest it if you are stuck and out of options.