PDA

View Full Version : newer update

aldupre
15-05-06, 19:11
Well,

I saw the ENT and he solved 2 problems for me:

1. My MRI was completely NORMAL!!! YEAH!!!
2. I have benign peroxysmal(sp) positional vertigo and will go to physical therapy to help it. The doctor said lots of people get immediate relief from it. I'm ALL for immediate relief. Just can't get worried if I don't get immediate relief
I saw a psychiatrist who tentatively diagnosed me as having an anxiety disorder and possibly some OCD thought patterns, along with my depression and changed my medication to prozac for SSRI and klonipin for anxiety.
Can anyone who has experience with either of these drugs tell me a little about them? Talk to you soon guys

April

Daisybun
15-05-06, 19:24
Hi April
Glad yu got a diagnosis, I have BPPV too, I think i replied to your e:mail. You'll do well in Physio with the exercises, they do an Eply manoeuvre i think its called. I'm on maintenance now and even though I still get dizzy, i cope much better and its not as bad! Get very few 'attacks' compared to before and I can sleep on my right side - didn't do that for 17 years so go for it. I'm not on any meds so i can't help there but glad you've had a diagnosis

Daisybun

'This too will pass'