PDA

View Full Version : sweating

scaredstiff695
10-09-11, 22:56
anyone suffer with sweating?

crikey im doing it loads esspecially bedtime (when rying to sleep)

im laid here actually sweating liker ive ran a marathone or something. im wet through its horrid and dont seem to be able too stop it x

bluetopazgirl
10-09-11, 23:37
Hi

I sweat quite a bit and put it down to being overweight and stressed I find when I'm at my most anxious or stressed i seem to sweat more and have night sweats.. Also noticed round time I'm due it happens too

Hth xx

scaredstiff695
10-09-11, 23:40
does the sweting make u feel tirdf and llike shasllow breathing or could that be anxiety.

bluetopazgirl
10-09-11, 23:49
Well im always tired nO matter how much rest I get I'm always fatigued, I thought mine was big C as this was my fear but I think mines anxiety, stress and being a mum tbh.. If your very anxious it's a big symptom xx

Em.ma
11-09-11, 00:08
hiya i have this but in mornings- pretty sure its anxiety x

bluetopazgirl
11-09-11, 00:11
After the awful evening ive had I'm currently sweating that bad my hairs wet at back of my head!! I feel like I'm burning up too but temp only 36.8 orally, so just the anxiety and distress x

looking4answers
11-09-11, 00:57
I seem to sweat alot too and I just had blood work and urine work dne checkingbfor everything under the sun so, im not sure what it could be. I would probally just say stress. Hope you feel better soon.

Trevstan
11-09-11, 01:56
I have noticed that i am alot then when i think about it i do more... The weather is quite humid aswell.

I put it down to anxiety i guess.

looking4answers
11-09-11, 03:03
Yeah, the humidity does this and as we found the lack of. The air seems to pull the humidity right out of our skin. We started noticing it most when we lived in a very dry climate but now we are in a very humid climate . It seems we are most comfortable at about 40 percent humidity. Above that and below that seems to make us sweat but when I get anxious I really do sweat alot.