PDA

View Full Version : Hi

PaulR89
11-09-11, 04:41
I have just discovered this website and decided to register straight away.

My name is Paul. I'm 21 and I have suffered from depression for 4 years roughly. The first couple of years I didn't even realise I had depression, I just thought it was normal.

Just thought I'd register and say hi

Is there any threads about paroxetine here ? Cause I got it from my doctor a couple of weeks ago and it made me worse so I stopped taking it. Now I feel like i'm on some sort of come down.

diane07
11-09-11, 04:55
Hi PaulR89

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Bruno58
11-09-11, 08:51
Hi paulR89

If you look down at Medication there is info on Seroxat/Paroxetine, can you tell us if there is an underlying cause for your feelings?

I haven't taken Peroxetine myself but I understand when you say it made you worse, I've tried 5 different medications...one in particular made me feel much worse so I stopped it myself too.

Try to keep your mind occupied with something you enjoy, I found it does help, I'll be back on the forum later today and I'm sure others here will offer advice and support.

Go easy.