Still not eating very much also having palpations

Has this ever happened to anyone before or is it still early days

Getting worried now!!!

Thanks for reading

Louise x:scared15:

Anxious-in-Canada
11-09-11, 14:10
Hi Louise.

You are on a small dose, and pretty early into the medication cycle. Appetite was greatly effected for me, still suffering from little appetite in the morning.

Discuss this with your doctor perhaps an increase might help...

Hang in there, you get through this.

louise hamilton
11-09-11, 14:14
Hi

Thanks very much for the reply, I just hate these palpitations they are starting to scare me

Louise x

Anxious-in-Canada
11-09-11, 17:38
I know they are difficult. A lot of times palpitations are related to anxiety so deep breathing exercises can really help. Also try relaxing in a hot bath or listening to soft music.

Hang in there you will get through it.

smb25
13-09-11, 16:03
Hi Louise,

I started on 5mgs and went up to 10mgs. Now feel much better for the most part. It is still very early days for you, and i know how you feel, wishing the days would go faster or you could jump ahead to the day you feel better! it will come, slowly... you won;t wake up one day cured! it will be a slow process that you will look back on and say to yourself, oh i feel better than i did last week etc.

Maybe 5mgs is a bit low, the recognised dose for anxiety is 10-20mgs but this is only something you and your doc can decide on. Perhaps have a chat with your doc on your next appt.

Take care, there is a silver lining sweetie x