PDA

View Full Version : nearly 2 months

raverminx
12-09-11, 00:20
i started off on 25mg for 2 weeks then upped my dose to 50mg, ive been on that since and still feeling anxious, some days are good and i can go a few days without a valium but the anxiety is still slighty there.

should i up my dose to maybe 75mg? i should mention that i do have a valium addiction, on really bad days i can take up to 30mg, but usually 10mg is enough.

side effects that i still have is lack of apatite (have lost a stone yay!) cant wake up in the morning and sometimes out the blue i have a very dry mouth and jaw clenching.

my mood has improved greatly (still get bad days tho which i guess is normal, every one has good and bad days generally) i dont feel suicidal anymore, but the bloody anxiety is still lurking around, or should i say agitated. i am bipolar but i also take a mood stabiliser so i dont get manic.

should i be seeing an improvement by now? im also worried that if i increase my dose that my apatite will return which i dont want! my libdo has gone, which isnt good as i have a new boyfriend that i havent slept with yet!

can any one help me on this? thanks

petram
06-10-11, 10:27
hi how u doing now ? x

raverminx
31-10-11, 01:10
hi how u doing now ? x

hiya well anxiety still there but not as bad, still losing weight and mood is a bit up and down. i incresed to 75mg on thursday and since then ive had dry mouth, increased anxiety and feeling really sick (which i didnt have when i first started) im actually feeling terribly sick right now but im fighting the urge not to be. ive also noticed that sine the increase from 50mg to 75mg i cant handle my drink anymore.

ive also just decreased my mood stabiliser (lamotrigine) from 200mg to 150mg so all the chemicals going around in my body are causing all of the mixed emotions. i did notice that i was starting to get pretty moody and snappy hence why ive increased.

sertriline has got to be the only antidepressant that ive experinced start up effects when increased, it feels like im starting from scratch again. weird!

petram
07-11-11, 09:55
have u thought aout weaning off babe?? i was on em for 8 weeks same doseage as u , but they made me so much worse!!! i been off em 3 weeks now !!! sertaline fed my anxiety!!
sound slike it aint doing much for u either , put it this way i felt slugish b4 i went on them and when taking them i got anxiety n pure o harm ocd!!! i hate these tabs ......maybe these aint the right ones for u ?? xx how u doing now?? xx