PDA

View Full Version : Eyes Again..

stalwartlover
13-09-11, 12:43
Hello Everyone, when I thought I had just gotten over everything and stopped worrying about my eyes I woke up this morning and It started all over again..

Basically, as soon as I woke up I could see the blood vessels in my eyes (at least I think I could) which stopped for a short while then went away. ( I think this is because I had been lying in the sun from my window before I had got up). This really freaked me out, but I managed to pull myself Together.

However, now when I go out in the light and come back inside I have these little 'squiggles' of bright lines which are left on my vision for a tiny while, and which I can see more clearly when I close my eyes. As like this morning, they dissapear after a short while.

I really do not know what this is and it is freaking me out :weep:

Can anyone help?

beccaroo
13-09-11, 13:18
Hello,
I just wanted to let you know that I get the exact same thing that you describe. I get the squiggles when i'm outside on a sunny day and sometimes when looking at white paper..and I normally freak out too! I have read about it being the blood vessels and I normally calm myself down by telling myself it's normal, but I have developed a fear of looking at bright white skies..ect because i know i'll see them. Haha, i know i'm a nutjob!
I have also had the squiggles of bright light that last for about 30 seconds, especially after i have ducked around. I was worried about the bright lights after it happened when i jumped up then down again at work so i googled it (silly i know). Anyway I found a forum where somebody had asked the same question and A doctor replied and said it could be down to low blood pressure caused from changing positions so quickly. That made sense to me because I've only ever seen the bright ones after moving quickly (once i did a forward roll, and once i flipped off a gate).
Anyway, I just wanted you to know I am in the exact same situation.

stalwartlover
13-09-11, 14:26
Hello, Thank you for your reply!

Are the 'squiggles' the same effect that you would get as when looking at a light source/lamp etc.?

Also, I have noticed If I close my eyes when I see them they kind of appear with an electric blue as well around them , especially as they fade.

Anxious_gal
13-09-11, 20:46
wow yep thats what I have, also too if I close my eyes I can the blue lights you talk of!