PDA

View Full Version : Dizzy.

jaynjaylyn
13-09-11, 17:01
I am really scared I have a brain tumor. For going on 3 years now I get really dizzy. Its sooo hard to explain. its not all the same kind of dizziness. like sometimes i get spinning and other times its like sudden movements i make i get dizzy just for that movement. i dont have other symptoms like vision problems although i do get floaters and i get headaches sometimes. Ive had bloods done and all come back fine but that cant rule out a brain tumor. i just want to be back to normal like i was 3 years ago. :(((
:weep::weep::weep:

Ella_Jayne
13-09-11, 17:30
Dizziness is one of the main symptoms of anxiety. I get dizziness alot! At the height of my anxiety I could barely stand still, I just felt so unbalanced. I had sudden bursts of vertigo even if I was just lying down, I would feel "off" and like I was on a boat. For a brief time, I was afraid that I had a brain tumor, in which case the dizziness got worse. If you did have a brain tumor, and for 3 whole years aswell then you would be VERY sick. Dizziness wouldn't be your only problem, trust me. A brain tumor is not the problem, it's anxiety.

Traceypo
13-09-11, 17:35
Hi hun,

I tend to agree, I used to feel very dizzy a lot when I was suffering with Health Anxiety and felt like things were moving when they weren't. On top of the HA, I also had re-current ear infections which made me dizzy (like coming off a waltzer but all day long), and a butterfly feeling in tummy.

Tracey

Wotnews
13-09-11, 17:59
Dizziness is rotten!! I agree I think it's anxiety and it's a lingering symptom. I haven't had a panic attack for weeks,back at work and doin ok..but I still get dizziness and headaches,altho the headaches are better than they used to be. Easier said than done but try not to panic cos that makes it worse.Sometimes I think it's cos I'm so tense all the muscles in my neck are constantly tight and that makes me dizzy.Hard tho isn't it cos thaws stress and anxiety symptoms are so like other things. Get a good doc to rule out ear infections..try some gentle massage ..it helps if you relax some of those tense muscles.

jaynjaylyn
13-09-11, 18:11
Thanks you guys. Im sitting here and if i tilt my head to left or right i start to spin. Everyday i tilt my head to both sides to see if i get dizzy, its like an OCD thing since the dizziness started, but a lot of the time i dont spin and i get reasurrance but this time im spinning. so it makes me think, well if not a tumour than it must be in my ears?? i agree a great deal of it is anxiety because when im panicing it just gets worse.