PDA

View Full Version : Things are getting bad again

duke246810
13-09-11, 18:26
Things are starting to get bad again, ive been trying so hard to ignore the symptoms, i havn't been anxious at all, and then all of a sudden im anxious again..

The pains are just so bad, and im finding it hard to breathe lately aswell, which could be connected to the fact that im getting alot of pain in my left side around my stomach/lungs when i move. Ergh things were going so well and all i want to do now is just sit and cry. I have recently broken up with my boyfriend and im so upset about that, he made me so so happy and now im so alone.. I just want him back so bad.. :'( I'm so dizzy lately aswell.. And i know if i go to the doctors ill just get ignored.. As per usual.. We have just had our shopping delivered.. And im so so worried about some of the food being poisened.. I know it probably sounds stupid but i have reason to believe it could be poisened and its really pretrifing me :( Im scared to eat anything and im just so anxious right now, i feel like curling up into a ball and crying non-stop. Someone please give me some advice, i really want to get back to normal and this has just ruined everything for me once again..

Thankyou :(

pammy1944
13-09-11, 18:28
just keep your chin up duke ...you were doing well xx

Traceypo
13-09-11, 18:41
Go to your doctors, see a different GP or one you trust and tell them how you feel.

I did this and was surprised that not only did he listen he wanted to help.

Things won't get better until you ask for help from the professionals that can help you, it might take a long time, but the sooner you start the process the sooner you can start to feel better.

As for your boyfriend, if he sees you making some positive changes in your life and accepting that some of your fears are irrational (although they seem rational at the time), he may want to come back, he might not but at elast you'll be a stronger person to deal with this.

I really don't think your food is poisoned, no one would have cause to harm you, you need to eat to keep your energy levels up and seek medical advice asap, if you really feel so frightened or fear you may harm youself go to your A&E department.

Nothing can be more frightening then the way you feel now, no matter what course of treatment is best for you love.

Take care

Tracey

duke246810
13-09-11, 19:10
My leg hurts so much, i feel sick, tierd, lost apetite, can hardly breathe, i just feel like giving up right now, i am so sad

pammy1944
13-09-11, 19:14
youve got through all these feelings before duke .......and you will again xxx

duke246810
13-09-11, 19:18
the pain in my left sidde has been there about a week and sosososososo painful :( xx