PDA

View Full Version : Bad circulation and wisdom teeth coming through.

duke246810
13-09-11, 20:55
I have noticed that i have extremely cold hands and feet all the time, they are blotchy and bright red, sometimes even bright yellow/white colour.. My nose is always freezing.

My hands feel like they seize up, like its hard to move the fingers in and out, i get alot of pain in my legs, along with pink and white blotches all over my legs.

Does this sound like bad circulation to you? Do you think excercising would help? And can bad circulation cause you any harm?

My dentist told me that i have my wisdom teeth coming through very early, if i look at the back of my mouth i can see a hole with a black thing inside it and its hard, it hurts to eat on and its causing my headaches and alot of pain, is this normal?

Thankyou

selphie
13-09-11, 21:07
i have always got cold hands and feet ppl have also metioned it to me. it is supposed to be bad circulation i get cold hands even when its warm.

s11fyx
13-09-11, 21:15
the wisdom teeth is very normal mine are so painful at the o take pain killers if there sore

duke246810
13-09-11, 21:22
im scared that the wisdom teeth have caused an infection or something, my throat feels itchy and so do my eyes, i feel like im swelling up and its hard to talk..

Anxious_gal
13-09-11, 21:52
Do you normally have cold hands?
I have it all my life , my hands often turn red and sometimes blue.
If they are cold try warming them up a little :)

If you had an infection there would be a bad smell, pus and maybe you'd have a fever.
Make sure to rinse with warm salt water every night to keep the area clean.
The hard black thing may be dried blood or even dead skin, the wisdom teeth can really cut up your gums, but try to remember this is what happens to babies when they get their first teeth :) It's normal and natural.

did the dentist say if there was room for your wisdom teeth?
Headaches are normal with wisdom teeth, mine pressed on my jaw which caused TMJ and tension which caused headaches.

duke246810
13-09-11, 22:03
Yes i have them all the time lol, even when i try and warm them up, i even have them in the bath! :S haha.

Hmm, the dentist didnt say anything about not being enough room, they just said they are abit early.

Thankyou