PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday !- lots of LOVE panic and anxiety :(

Missislost
14-09-11, 21:54
Well today is my 24 th birthday. I got up and felt happy went to mc donalds and then I start to go a bit un well a headache felt sick (normal as an attack is coming).

It was up to now the most horrific attack I've had yet :( I felt really shakey I felt adrenaline so hard I felt like I was going to just pass out it felt as if strong electricity was surging through my body my hands stung with pins and needles.

I was supposed to be at the dentist at 5 as have wisdom teeth coming In I'm having strange head pains I'n neck as well and think it may be nerves from wisdom teeth. But was so scared due to panicking I couldn't get out of the car because I felt I'd just pass out. I went to be sick bit nothing came up.

I started to sob and couldn't breathe and begged my partner to take me
To a and e I felt so ill like I was slowly dying. My
Partner refused and told me that I need to just get through this and I'm ok.

I get so mad because at the time I'm not ok I feel I need help :( I don't know weather I should go to work because I feel scared to feel so poorly. Can wisdom
Teeth hurt your head and neck too? It's really uncomfy twang every now and then , then my heart beats fast or is it my heart :( xxx

M155anthr0p3
15-09-11, 11:25
Happy Birthday for yesterday!

I have all sorts of pains from my wisdom teeth, it's nothing to worry about.
If the dentist advises you to have them out though I would. Unfortunately for me I've been told I have enough room in my mouth for them all to come through (Big gob lol)

Panic attacks are going to make you feel awful..there's no getting away from that.
But you need to accept them for what they are - a manifestation of your anxiety. They won't hurt you.

You should still be proud of yourself for trying though...you went out & you tried.

I hope you feel better & just so you know my head & neck is hurting from my teeth as I'm typing.....

Emily xxx

Missislost
15-09-11, 11:32
Thank u so much xxx

M155anthr0p3
15-09-11, 12:15
Today is a new day!!! xxx

london
15-09-11, 13:20
happy birthday
god bless