PDA

View Full Version : New

Pilly
16-05-06, 22:30
Hi all my name is Mike aged 42, and i have been suffering form Anxiety for 3 years and it gives me a lot of relieve reading how other people get the same symtoms as me and how they deal with them thanks [^]

shiv
16-05-06, 22:34
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Shiv x

Paddington
16-05-06, 22:51
hi mike,welcome to the monkey house!!You will be in good company.Do read 1st steps on main forum then read the post on here called 'this week i am mainly dyin of...',,trust me you will be howlin with laughter!This forum is wonderfulxxxxxxxxxx.love mary-rose.x

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

marie ross
17-05-06, 00:15
Hi Mike,

Welcome, you will find a lot of friends and help here.

Marie XXX

Granny Primark
17-05-06, 06:52
Hi mike,

I hope you like me will find this site a huge help to you .
The help and support you will get will help you im sure.
Also if you want cheering up come into the chat room because you will get encouragment,support and you will for sure end up like i do laughing out loud.
You will make friends who really understand what you are going through.

Take care

Lynn

Alexandra
17-05-06, 08:04
Hi Mike

Welcome to the forum.

You will find lots of help & support on here.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

May Day
17-05-06, 13:39
Hi Mike

you've found the right place for help and support ... you'll find lots of good information and friendship here

take care

May

The brightest, sunniest day may follow the darkest, stormiest night ... enjoy the sun

Daisybun
17-05-06, 13:43
Hi Mike and welcome. I've only been on the forum a short time but it has helped me enormously. Its good to know you're not alone.
Not only good advice and support but things to make you smile too, that really lift the day.
Take care :D

Daisybun

'This too will pass'

trac67
17-05-06, 15:13
Hi Mike,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends.

Take care
Trac xx

'Live your life with arms wide open, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten'

giddy
17-05-06, 16:12
Welcome to the forum Mike
Love Helen

fizz
17-05-06, 17:57
Hi Mike ,
welcome to no panic im quite new and finds it helps me ,everyone is always willing to offer helpful advice
love joanne

KatiePie
17-05-06, 18:45
Hello Mike
Welcome to the site. I'm new too and found this site as I was browsing for advice on how to come off anti-depressants which I'm on for anxiety.
It's nice just knowing there are other people out there and that you're not alone.
KatiePie

nomorepanic
18-05-06, 18:54
Hi there Mike

A big warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

Hope we can be of some help. Feel free to ask any questions you want to.

Nicola

scoobygirl2005
18-05-06, 20:01
Hi.

Welcome to the site. You will find lots of help and support here.

Scooby2005
x x

jackie
19-05-06, 15:47
mike

i hope you feel at home here, your right , this is a place to feel less alone in

jackie

chucklehound
19-05-06, 17:03
Hi Mike and welcome to NMP!:D