PDA

View Full Version : my head hurts

my head hurts
15-09-11, 18:32
hi there im new at all of this , i suffer with tension headaches and its getting me down which doesnt help with depression:weep:my doc has put me on amitriptyline . but im suffering with them everyday im a single mum of three .

diane07
15-09-11, 18:34
Hi my head hurts

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Cherished502
16-09-11, 09:21
Hi,

I also suffer from tension headaches, I get them everyday, so much so I am now addicted to Co-codamol. The doctor gave me propananol to prevent my associated migraines but this really didn't help. As you say this doesn't help the depression, I know exactly where you're coming from, add to that anxiety and it's not a good mix. I hope you find a solution to your tension headaches, if you do maybe you could let me know how you did it.
Sincerely
C

terror-x
16-09-11, 10:57
i dont suffer from them but i reckon ill get one once every 6 months and omg they are so annoying but i seem to find a very hot shower on the head keeps it at bay

loubear
17-09-11, 09:48
hi , i am a suffer of tension headaches, and its not nice as i get them most days, i had a ct scan monday,will get results next week, but as i suffer from stress,anxiety etc i get them alot,hopfuly will get the right medicnie, but they also stop me from doing alot and it gets me cross, so fingers crossed 4 u all that u can find ways of help