PDA

View Full Version : new freak out

aldupre
17-05-06, 03:46
Me again guys,

I was feeling better today but am starting to freakout because I've had a headache off and on all day. Of course,it could be my period (it started today) or my new meds (just switched to Paxil &klonopin). I really feel the klonopin has helped my anxiety, but it's made me REALLY sleepy. Anyways I'm getting bummed because I want this to END Has anyone else experienced this?

April

wendy
17-05-06, 07:55
Hi April

I had this yesteraday and really feel for you but it does pass. sometimes a headache or even just a twinge can start this off, I find self reassurance and reassurance from everyone here is the best way I combat it

Hope your feeling better

Wendy xx

Alexandra
17-05-06, 08:07
Hi April

It could also be to do with the weather re your headaches. You will be fine hun.

Take Care

Alex

Many People Will Walk
In & Out Of Your Life
But Only True Friends
Will Leave Footprints
In Your Heart

MrMonkey
17-05-06, 09:38
yes, stress and the sunny weather generally cause mine. I'm gonna post some tips for dealing with headaches later so keep an eye out. In the mean time, take it easy :)

It's just my high anxiety getting to the best of me. I call him Bingbongilypoop. Then I can laugh at him cos he has a funny name. HAHA! [points]

jackie
17-05-06, 16:04
i too have constant headaches due to bad sinusitis due to this worry and anxiety. id say very few people with this dont suffer with headaches

i hope it eases, even if it doesnt its not dangerous

jackie