PDA

View Full Version : Good days...Bad days

ohnonotagain
15-09-11, 22:20
Hi,
I was diagnosed with 'anxiety disorder' about three months ago, following a year of 'one thing after another'. I'm currently taking Citalopram (30mg), Trazodone and have Zopiclone when needed. Some days are ok (good days), some days remain painful and the thing that finally sent me over the edge haunts my mind...Hopefully someday there will be more good days than bad days for all of us x:doh:

diane07
15-09-11, 22:22
Hi ohnonotagain

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

shan7915
17-09-11, 06:35
I understand somedays start of bad and end wonderful and other begin wonderful and end up bad I try to take each day as it comes and focus on the improvements I have made

Cherished502
19-09-11, 17:04
Hi Diane,

I too suffer from anxiety, I know how it feels to never be free of it, I don't know about you but I find it impossible to relax due to the palpatations. Please feel free to talk about it, it does help.

C x

NMPTed
20-09-11, 13:42
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome: