PDA

View Full Version : Job, Wedding, Honeymoon

Lauz
16-09-11, 08:33
Those are the list of my three anxieties at the moment all in order.

I lost my job 2 months ago - coped really well actually so must a testiment to how far I have come. I have recently accepted a new role and I start on Monday, that is making me nervous. I think it is a good nervous/excitment but at the same time scared and cautious.

Wedding - I get married in 5 weeks today, exciting yes, scary - absolutely! I am so ready for this and so excited but everytime I think about it my tummy churns and I get a bit faint headed. I am so worried that on the day I will hyperventilate because I am so excited/nervous and end up a dizzy mess. Or my worst fear would be to have a panic attack.

Honeymoon - we leave 3 days after the wedding for 2 luxurious weeks in Fiji and I am not a great flyer. I am OK once up and away but the lead up to it I get myself into a nervous wreck over it all.

So in conclusion pull all of the three above and I feel like a ticking time bomb at the moment!
Breathe - don't crumble is what I keep telling myself haha.

Wotnews
16-09-11, 10:03
Wow,,the only thing you'Ve got left to do is move house and you'll have done ALL the most stressful things a body can take.Sounds like you're really strong though..
Good luck with it all..you won't crumble cos it sounds like you've come so far!! you say you are excited,which is fab...

All the best..keep us posted x