PDA

View Full Version : newby

loubear
16-09-11, 10:17
:scared15:hi im new here so b gentle , and hopfully someone will explain how this works :)

nomorepanic
16-09-11, 10:22
Hi loubear

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Wotnews
16-09-11, 10:34
Hi
Welcome.. I'm pretty new too but the site is easy to get around I found the most useful thing is to have a look at " active topics " in the drop down menu.It give you an idea of the kind of things people are talking about and it's broken down under headings so you can find the ones you think might be useful..then you can comment or ask questions.I've found it just really helps to know you're not the only one feeling the way you do..and there are some wise people on this site. it feels like a
Good luck..also read the info on the left hand side..really comprehensive
X

terror-x
16-09-11, 11:00
welcome to the forum its easy to get a hang of how to use the forum as wotnews suggested use the drop down box at the top to display recent topics or even press on a section to view

mandshere2000
16-09-11, 17:36
Hiya :welcome: i,m a newbie also and can only add to what everyone else is saying just read as much has you can because this site covers so much and its helped me in the last few days since i joined to feel really part of one big family and we are all in the same boat......such lovely welcoming folks on here.
So heres a big:hugs:coming your way and get reading/chatting....cos it can only help you get stronger cos knowlege is power.
Luv Manda