PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!!!!

kaijo
16-09-11, 17:04
Does anyone know how long chat is going to be closed for, it's like my lifeline and i really need it when i'm feeling bad :shrug:.

I hope it is back up and running soon as aside from maybe the problems with certain people so many people rely on the chat!

xxxx

Anxious_gal
16-09-11, 18:19
Aw that sucks :( I used chat a lot when I was going through the worst of my anxiety,
Maybe you could use msn or skype for group conversations if others where up for that :)

diane07
16-09-11, 20:09
We're not sure how long chat will be closed for at the moment.

We are doing our best to try and sort out the issues aswell as run the forum, its a mammoth task trawling through chat logs and we have to shut it down to stop further complaints coming in.

It wasn't a decision made easy as we do feel for all our members who really need the support in there.

Please bear with us while we get to the bottom of it.

di x

kaijo
16-09-11, 20:21
I do understand Di, but so many people rely on that chat room at there lowest moments, its such a shame we cant use it. I am ok tonight as drinking with my best friend so not too bad but i feel sorry for the people (one i know is paticulary suffering tonight) as they could really do with the support tonight and no where to chat xxxx

diane07
16-09-11, 20:37
We have an nmp facebook account, if members join and add each other they can get support there too.

nomorepanic
16-09-11, 20:43
People can always post on here for support as well.