PDA

View Full Version : Surely cant be ANOTHER symptom of anxiety??

SH412
16-09-11, 17:20
Hi there,

I seem to have had the full range of anxiety symptoms! But since Saturday I have had a really sore left arm, going round to the back of my shoulderblade and also below my left breast! Obviously this panicked me about my heart so much and I went to Dr who advised it wasnt my heart and most probably muscular. But today I have like a burning sensation in like the sternum/stomach area and badddd heartburn? Is this connected? Or is it yet another symptom of anxiety? I have tried everything today to get rid of it and it wont go :( Anything to worry about?? xx

Wotnews
16-09-11, 17:59
Hi
I had v similar arm and back pain and thought it was heart..doc said muscular. I was referred to physio but didn't go cos of anxiety re going to appointments..catch 22.. But I believe it is muscular. Have you read the symptoms of anxiety on the left? I also had really bad acid reflux..pain in stomach and heartburn..got treatment for this but I think it was/ is anxiety cos I don't get it when I'm not anxious. This anxiety thing is a pain ( pun intended) bcos it's symptoms mimic so many things.are you eating enough..thatcwas my problem,no food just lots of acid.
If in doubt go back to the docs..that's what they're there for x
Try not to worry..easier said than done I know x