PDA

View Full Version : new to chat

kacey
17-09-11, 04:33
Hi there,
I would like to chat with people that I can relate to. I have depression and anxiety. I first had an attack in 2006 and went to see my doc and was leary of taking pills but I felt so helpless and wanted help. I have tried celexa,zoloft and then was on effexor for 2 years. I was seeing a psychiatrist at the time but I only seen him for a consult and referral basis he just ended up seeing for a year just trying to find out what he could. I do have thyroid disease and do take synthroid 112mcg one day and alternate with 125mcg. Anyways, In 2008 I had my last visit with him and he even said he wondered if the meds were helping. Oh I did try remeron and wellbutrin with the effexor. I am very sensitive to meds. I had side effects with remeron and wellbutrin such as confusion hallucinations dizziness and punching in my sleep and screaming out in my sleep. Anyways I decided to go off my meds with the support of my Doc and I was on a very high dose so it took 6 months. I had been off work completely as well. To try and cut this short I tried to go back to work and I was unsucessful in 2010. I have recently found a new phychiatrist and am on Cipralex 25mg this was increased to 25 a week ago. I thought I was tired then now I'm even more tired. My doc also questioned Temporal Lobe Epilepsy. My main ? is getting back to felling like my old self is that possible???? That might be a silly question. I would love to go to bed at 1000 and wake up at a decent hour and go to the gym every day. thank-you kindly Kacey oh! i do have twitching in my calves and my thighs and I also shake often and increased seating when I do the simplest things like housework. :)

nomorepanic
17-09-11, 04:47
Hi kacey

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

daybyday
17-09-11, 04:52
:welcome:I take very low dose of Clonazepam. My psych. suggested Celexa, but my last try on a ssri I didn't feel good at all.
Hope you find good friend here.

Cherished502
19-09-11, 17:01
Hi Kacey,
I like yourself suffer from depression and anxiety. I take Cipralex 20mg, 4mg Diazipam three times a day, Olanzapine 5mg and 15mg Zopiclone sleeping tablet. I have managed to hang on in there in the last six years working, alough prior to that I could not work. I am only managing to get through the bad time I am experiencing at the moment because we are s quiet in work. If you need to talk, please shout.

C x