PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else get these?

Pipcat
17-09-11, 08:03
For last few months haven't been feeling right since my last post it was confirmed i have acid reflux, didn't have glandular fever but a virus very similar to it but my blood cell count was too high to identify it. Some of the symptoms i have i am aware are most likely due to the reflux (i have a phobia of allergic reaction to medication so refuse to take anything) but keep having this feeling they could all be connected. I'm fed up with the doctors dismissing what i say as ''just my anxiety'' so would appreciate any input.
Symptoms been having are my throat feels really tight and thick, have a really sore neck,keep getting headaches (usually on my right temple), bruises keep appearing on my arms and legs even when all have done is sit on the sofa and not moved, red marks and blood spots keep appearing on my arms and some areas of my face, my skin keeps feeling itchy, my joints feel stiff and achy, my face feels tight,keep getting a ringing in my ear,mouth gets really itchy,tongue keeps feeling thicker and heavier than it actually is,area around my eyes keep feeling really tight and my vision keeps going blurry (one point i couldnt see for a few seconds then when my vision came back it was like watching a screen load slowly and very pixulated if that makes sense), my chest feels really tight and like it is on fire.
I hate feeling like this and refuse to look on google as it won't help me at all and will just try to point to worst case :weep: