PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone

Anxiousmess
17-09-11, 19:03
Hi all, i havent been on here for a while, was really busy with my wedding plans, 8 days ago i became a wife, and happily married.. im really happy.. but what i just dont understand is how i am phyically feeling, for a good few weeks ive been feeling very tired, exhausted, fatigued, i just sleep and sleep, no amount of sleep does it for me, and with this tiredness i feel so strange, my eyes feel dizzy, i feel disoriantated, and jus can't seem to motivate myself atall.. when im up and doing something i get tired so fast and i even start falling asleep.. i feel that tired and out of it all the time, even my breathing feels weak, u know like the normal feeling in the mornings.. i went to the doctor and told them my symtoms, they checked my chest my blood oxygen lvl and pulse etc, which was all great.. no problem atall.. so she sent me from a complete blood test to see if there was something causing all this.. i recieved my results just over a week ago, all the results apart from one came back normal.. but one basically said i had "an inflamation someplace" so i went for another blood test on the same thing to see if the inflamation was still apparent, which i have yet to get the results.. but my question is, can depression make you feel this awful? And could the "inflamation" be causing me to feel this tired and unwell? I feel like i have the flu coming, but i have for weeks now, and nothing seems to come out.. my eyes dont focus properly for a while when i look at something, i am on anti depressants too, yentreve.. not sure whether they could be causing it??
I'm just sick of feeling like this, and constantly worrying someting serious is wrong, want to get back out there, sort my life out and enjoy it!!!
Anyone who posts back, thank you, i'll be extremely grateful to hear your thoughts, thank you so much :) xx

daybyday
17-09-11, 19:13
Congratulations on your marriage.

I hope you feel better soon.
Having anxiety myself, I know how it feels to just feel terrible.
I wish I had a good answer for you, maybe come to chat and see if others can help you.

kinnygirl1
17-09-11, 22:45
Congrats on the wedding

Yes I think it is possible that depression can make you feel awful. Also you could be feeling fatigued from all that stressful wedding planning. It is worth getting all the blood tests done just to be sure though as I put all my symptons down to anxiety and then found out that I was iron deficient and that had been causing its own problems along side my anxiety.

Kinnygirl x x