PDA

View Full Version : another day and different anxiety

blue_bird
18-09-11, 13:07
I feel anxious most days and am always on a state of alert. When hubby is at home I feel I have to try and keep it together, and I am rarely alone. He has gone out and now I am feeling anxious, usually I go with him to his mothers on a Sunday but she makes me really anxious.

She constantly makes me fel like she is judging me and doesn't approve of me. So I decided to give myself a break and let him go alone so I could have some time alone. Now I am feeling anxious because he isn't here and I can't settle myself to do anything.

I feel like I am on the verge of a breakdown most days, I can't really talk to my family because they have their own problems and no one really takes me seriously.

I see no light at the end of the tunnel, and I worry I will just get more and more anxious and tense.

Hayley1982
18-09-11, 13:21
Hi blue bird
So sorry to hear u are feeling soo anxious.
Are u on any meds?
Am here if u need a chat :hugs: x

blue_bird
18-09-11, 13:28
hi h26

I'm not on any meds, I think my problem is made worse by the people around me and how I cope with it. Or don't cope very well !

bookworm58
18-09-11, 13:39
just had to have a beta blocker to calm myself down,just wish i knew exactly what is causing me to be like this,is it my hormones or withdrawal from tablets to quickly.

blue_bird
18-09-11, 13:43
I don't know much about meds but I understand you have to cut back gradually and there could be side effects. Lesser of the 2 evils it seems.

selphie
18-09-11, 13:50
hi blue bird funny i usaully go to my mums sunday with my husbend and kids. but for the last two weeks hes gone alone coz ive been a bit depressed and my dad dosent know how to handle it so i stay home. and as soon as my husbend leaves i freek out and get so scared im sorry you feel dwn but your not alone and im so sorry your sad and downxxxx:hugs:

blue_bird
18-09-11, 13:55
thanx selphie

I just I couldn't face his mother today, she brings my mood right down. I don't want to tell hubby this because on the surface she seems ok.

But I know she thinks he could do better and isn't afraid to make me feel insecure.

I want to phone him and ask him to come home but I know she will something out of it. It always feels like a competition and she wants to win.

selphie
18-09-11, 14:45
hey dnt mention it phone if you feel u need to dnt worry bout his mum or whwt she thinks its what he thinks that counts. go on phone him u may feel better.xxxx:bighug:

selphie
18-09-11, 14:47
and who knows hes prob missing u.xxx:D

blue_bird
18-09-11, 18:37
He came home early and I made dinner and felt better. I wish I could avoid her all the time, she really really stresses me to the limit.

Going to try and relax and watch x factor tonight and not let myself get into another state.

selphie
19-09-11, 16:05
hi blue bird just wondering how your feeling today. how was x factor?:D

blue_bird
19-09-11, 19:21
Hi selphie,

Thanks for asking, X factor = Gary Barlow, so all good !

I was working today which means I am usually too busy to worry. I have a demanding job and I cope really well it's petty things that make me anxious. For example I had to entertain 50 mums and children and it wasn't a problem. But I can go into melt down about a tiny little thing !

I slept a lot yesterday and that seemed to help. I have avoided anyone who causes me stress today, so far so good.

What about you ?