PDA

View Full Version : is my shakeyness caused by anxiety

rachel04
18-09-11, 13:40
hello:)

just wanted to know if anyone experiences shakeyness. mine feels like as if my body is moving to fast for me. its as if im rushing in everything i do but theres no need to rush and im not rushing! my body shakes inside but when i show someone it dont show as if im shaking, anyone else had this i have severe anxiety and could it be linked to this im afraid i have something else wrong with me xx

bookworm58
18-09-11, 13:46
hi it is anxiety that is causing you to shake,well it causes me to shake and probably a lot of us that suffer with anxiety:hugs:

debs71
18-09-11, 14:23
Hi Rachel,

Yes, this is indeed anxiety and it is a horrible effect of it.

When I have been at the peak of my anxiety, when I lay down at night, I experience a kind of internal shaking, like a motor running or a tremor inside my body. It is awful, and makes it so hard to settle down to sleep.

I also have hand tremors when I am on the go or busy/a bit stressed, and the body shakes you mention. I think it must just be excess adrenaline causing it.

Please don't worry, as this is anxiety, nothing sinister.

Take care.xx:hugs:

rachel04
18-09-11, 19:09
aww thanks guys, yes debs must be the adrenaline, it seems to come when i dont need it tho :mad: thanks again xx:hugs:

xfilme
18-09-11, 19:26
yes, its feels like all your organs are trembling. mine ALWAYS coincides with the calm after a period of stress. the only way ive found of getting to sleep from it is to put on a favourite movie in bed and force your eyes open until you cant stay awake anymore... and leaving the movie running as you sleep so there is sound in the background to distract you from the uncomfortable sensations. had it again the past three nights, but i had been really worried up until that point, and havent fully relaxed yet since. takes a while to readjust.

rachel04
18-09-11, 21:56
xfilme yes i ALWAYS put on a movie before bed it distracts me so and i love it, leathel weapons my fav one to fall asleep to lol. thannks for your help xx