PDA

View Full Version : strange question

Buby
13-04-04, 18:48
has anyone eva stucl their tounge out and looked rite in a mirror and at the back of ure throat and seen sumthin like a bone stickin up.

i can see it but wen me dad or me sis try they cant and say im seein things. but wen u stick ure tounge rite out, bow ure head but makin sure u can still see ure throat i can see it. its sort of white wiv red veiny things on it. small veiny things like u have on your eyes. but i was thinkin bout it today and im scared to look again, but im wonderin if i am actually seein things. eeva that or ive swallowed a bone and it stays there and still lets me breathe (doubtful)

its been on my mind for ages and i fort u lot can have a look and see if u got it too. its probably my wingpipe or summit like that. neway happy lookin if u dare.

hugs Rachel xxx[8)]

sarah
13-04-04, 21:33
Hey Rach

You are right...definately a strange question mate!!!!
Can your dad and sis look in your mouth can they see yours??????

Ok hands up all of you who have read this and gone and had a look eh??

love Sarah
xx

Buby
13-04-04, 22:17
lol nah everytime i make em look they say they cant see nethin.

did u have a look sarah?

Laurie28
14-04-04, 08:25
Hiya rachel,

I didn'ty really know what my throat looked like until I got bad anxiety. Then I started repeated throat checking to make sure my throat wasn't closing up!!!

I don't quite know what u mean by a bone sticking up but pls try and stop checking your throat as it becomes a habit (i was checking mine about 30 times a day!!!)

Rest assured if there was something wrong you would know i think. Ever time u get the urge to check (if u are get the urge) then stop yourself. i'm sure your throat is fine if u are in no pain etc.

lucky

kate
14-04-04, 10:22
I think a lot of anxiety symptoms do show up in the throat area.

I get the lump in the throat feeling so bad when I'm even more anxious than usual!!

It feels like the throat is totally closing up and it actually makes me heave cos it feels like I'm suffocating.

I've looked down my own throat on SO many occasions, imagagining that something is there causing it to close up.

The throat does look funny when you are analizing it at closr quarters, but I'm sure yours is totally fine, Rach!

Kate x

Laurie28
22-04-04, 12:03
I rmember freaking (when i was at my throat checking stage) because i (as i said before) really am not a throat expert!!

My tonsils scared me senseless!!!!

Throats do look rather strange though don't they!!!!!

Lucky

Rennie1989
24-04-04, 22:07
rach

its the muscle contractin

Scooter Girl

benoo5
25-04-04, 22:09
ratchit,from what your describing,i would say,your looking at your tonsils.......bryan.