PDA

View Full Version : Will i ever be better?

rachelcas1984
19-09-11, 17:04
I'm Rachel, 27yrs old i have had depression & anxiety since 1 was 12, from self-harm to paranoia. I had lots of help when i was you and it finally became better when i was about 18. Now i'm 27 and it all cam back lat christmas. i have no idea how i'm getting through each day without doing something stupid. The butterflies in my stomach and so intense and the thoughts in my head are unbearable. I have a daughter of three and i am now 5 weeks pregnant not the best timing and i'm struggling to come to terms with it. I need to know i'm not alone and i need to know i'll get better i can't imagine like without anxiety and depression. I have just started on 20mg Fluoxetine i was on Citalopram but had to change due to pregnancy. Someone please tell me it gets better. I have also had 1 session of CBT so far.:weep:

nomorepanic
19-09-11, 17:06
Hi rachelcas1984

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Mr.Jitters
19-09-11, 23:22
You're certainly not alone - we're all in the same boat here. And it does get better, it takes work, but it gets so much better. Good luck!

NMPTed
20-09-11, 13:39
Hiya and welcome to NMP I hope you find the help and advice here and maybe make a few friends in the process

:welcome: