PDA

View Full Version : i am so scared

Em.ma
19-09-11, 20:22
hi,,
earlier in a rush i hit my forehead lightly, my rught eye is stinging like hell n wen i breathr in sometimes i feel no air go in ---- ive had this 4 months. also mums right arm hurts like hell 4 dats- scared she'll have a heart artack

Anxious_gal
19-09-11, 20:28
Hitting your forehead wouldn't do any damage.
If you eye is sore use a cold tea bag, if it's been sore for months ask your doctor for some eye drops or pop in the chemist maybe.

It's normal not feel air when you breath in, eat some mints or chew gum as it will make the air cold so you will feel it more when you breath.

I'm sure your mum would know if she was having a heart attack, maybe she over worked her arm or pulled a muscle?

Em.ma
19-09-11, 20:38
thank you so much. mum thunks she slept on it wrong lol. last q when mum smokes in car with me is it normaol to feel tickle in nose lol..? i told my mum how i worry about her so much.. she promises to give up but she finds it hard.. i dont want it to to late. im scared passive smoking gave me cancer lol.... i get pain in nose, occasional sneezing etc.

Mr.Jitters
19-09-11, 20:50
Being a reformed smoker myself, I love passive smoking lol. It hurts my nose, makes me sneeze and makes my eyes sting these days though, I think that's the body's normal reaction to toxic smoke. It's a good thing, it means your body's getting rid of it.

I'm on a quest to get my mum to quit, too. Good luck with that! Looks like I'm going to have to drag her to the stop smoking service by the hair :)

Em.ma
20-09-11, 15:20
"I'm on a quest to get my mum to quit, too. Good luck with that! Looks like I'm going to have to drag her to the stop smoking service by the hair :smile: " ill be joining with my mum lol